My God! Why Has Nobody Told Me Anything About This Before? 19 Tricks That Make Life Easier For Any Woman!
Nobody likes cleaning, but it’s something that we all have to do. Sometimes it’s really hard and a boring thing to do. However, in today’s article you will find out how to make your life a lot easier by using a few simple tricks.
Maintaining your home has never been so easy.
These simple tricks will help you remove stains and clean anything dirty without much effort.
Continue reading below to learn more!
1. Remove your children’s paintings from the walls and other surfaces with the help of KH7 and other degreasing products.
2. If you have a gum stuck on your carpet, you can easily remove it by putting an ice cube over it until it freezes. This will make the removal easier.
3. Rub your furniture with a bar of soap to restore its glow.
4. Rub your furniture with a bar of soap to restore its glow.
5. Prevent your doors from closing due to a draft with a few rubber bands placed like in the picture above.
6. Put a soft tab on the walls in front of your car in the garage to prevent damaging them when opening your car.
7. Put a rubber band in a screw when screwing it down like on the picture above to prevent it from moving around.
8. Keep tape bands on your walls with some silicone when painting your walls to prevent the paint from spreading.
9. Soak the screws you’re using in nail polish in order to allow them to enter the hole easier.
10.If your door is squeaky, just spray some machine oil in the hinges.
11. Put a drop of silicone on the ends of your kitchen cabinet door handles to prevent them from damaging other parts of the kitchen.
12. To remove lime from your shower head, just fill a plastic bag with vinegar and hot water and secure it over the head. The lime should disappear in just one day.
13. Adding a bit of talc on your door hinges will also prevent them from squeaking.
14. If your pet is shedding hairs all around your home, you can remove them from the carpet and sofa easily with a clean crystal brush.
15. Wax painting can help you cover any holes in your walls.
16. To clean hardwood floors easily, use a mixture of lemon juice and fabric softener.
17. If your TV is constantly dusty, wipe it with a cloth soaked in lemon juice. This will keep the dust away from the TV for longer.
18. To remove odors from the microwave, put a glass of lemon juice and cinnamon powder inside and cook it for 5 minutes.
19. To make your bathroom shiny and lime-free, rub a lemon cut in half on everything and rinse with warm water.
We hope you will find these simple tricks useful in your everyday chores. Thank you for reading. Please share it with your friends and family.
Source: Healthy Life Idea