How to Use Baking Soda To Get Super White Teeth
Is there any way to achieve stain free and radiant shiny teeth, without costing you a dime? Yes, its possible.
Rush to your kitchen room and you’ll find a bunch of natural ingredients that are packed with exceptional nutrients. Pick baking soda and lemon from it.
These two ingredients which are renowned for cosmetic and culinary properties can actually whiten your yellow teeth.
How Baking Soda Can Whiten Your Teeth?
Also known as sodium bicarbonate, baking soda is extensively used for many household purposes.
It can remove odor, cleanses and strengthen your gums.
However, excess use of baking soda isn’t recommended.
Baking Soda Recipes to Obtain White and Strong Teeth
In a small cup, mix ½ teaspoon of baking soda and few drops of lemon juice. You can replace lemon with lukewarm water.
- When you obtain paste, use your toothbrush to apply this paste on your teeth. To remove yellow stains it’s recommended that you apply the paste on the stain and allow it to sit for a couple of minutes.
- Gently brush your teeth for about 2 minutes.
- Don’t brush for more than 2 minutes, baking soda may erode teeth enamel.
- Rinse your mouth with water and spit out the baking soda paste.
- Repeat this simple remedy twice in a week to obtain positive results.
Make sure you go on with your normal brushing routine with your toothpaste.
You can replace lemon juice with vinegar.
Vinegar helps to balance acid levels in your mouth and avoid swelling of gum.
- Add 1 tsp of vinegar with ½ tsp of baking soda.
- Also add some fluoride toothpaste.
- Dip your tooth brush in the paste and gently start brushing your teeth.
- After 1-2 minutes spit the paste and rinse your mouth.
Instead of other ingredients you can directly add small amount of baking soda to your normal toothpaste and apply it on your teeth.