WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU SHAVE YOUR PUBIC HAIR? LADIES MUST READ THIS!
- Pubic Hair controls your body temperature
- Pubic Hair protects you from diseases and skin problems
- Pubic Hair contains pheromones
- Higher Risk of genital warts
- You are more likely to catch molluscum contagiosum (viral infection)
- It causes skin problems in your private area
- Hair removal is more dangerous for an overweight woman
Women want to remove the pubic hair and they usually do it by using wax or with shaving. Their desire to eliminate them is stronger than the need to ask and investigate whether it is safe or not. If you are a woman and you want to do this process then you should read this text.
Recent studies proved that eliminating the hair from the intimate zone is more than dangerous since it can cause different side-effects. The skin there is so sensitive and if it is cut or irritated then it can be easily diseased and affected by bacteria.
This area is also full with glands so there is huge possibility that women can damage some glands, or can help bacteria to go and grow inside the body. If you took the process of elimination and you have irritation then you should consult your gynecologist.
The post (VIDEO) WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU SHAVE YOUR PUBIC HAIR? LADIES MUST READ THIS! appeared first on Feminitia.